Ensure the Successful Development and Launch of a Product
The Fierce New Product Planning Summit is the ONLY conference dedicated to defining how the new product planning role and related functions make informed, value-based, data-driven decisions about products in the pipeline. Life science industry professionals gather here each year to consider how and when to utilize various resources and ask the right questions to ensure commercial success.
Register Now to Save Up to $200 With Our Advanced Rates!
Opening Keynote Panel: Evolution of Portfolio Optimization and Management
Featuring: Aziz Mottiwala, Chief Commercial Officer, Tarsus Pharmaceuticals
As companies look to consolidate pipelines, what are the pros and cons of choosing one over another, and how to evaluate which projects to prioritize and which projects to remove from the portfolio. This session will jump into the decision-making process and how that aligns with the company strategy and what information is used to make these critical choices. It’s imperative to evaluate the current market outlook, the reimbursement dynamics, and the competitive landscape often to ensure the most accurate analysis for the organization and portfolio optimization.
- Keynote: Evolution of Portfolio Optimization and Management
- Effective Forecasting for New Products
- Utilize Market Access as a Strategic Partner for Launch Success
- Perfect the Handoff from Clinical to Commercial
- Case Study: Collaborate with Patient Partners Early-on to Drive Strategic Success on the Market
Top Reasons to Attend
- Enhance commercial success by optimizing the pipeline and making prioritization decisions
- Drive value by analyzing the market and competitive intelligence to create an accurate forecast
- Continuously monitor and communicate changes in the market and inform internal and external investment decisions
- Connect R&D and clinical teams to the commercial teams to develop an appropriate timeline and practical approach to bringing the new product to launch
- Define how the new product planning role and related functions make informed, value-based, data-driven decisions about products in the pipeline